Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Artist



Ben is such a creative kid, over the past few months this creative side has really taken over, he loves to create anything, but most recently it has been drawing. He recreated a Christmas wish catalog witch took a lot of his time. Since then he discovered the rolls of paper I had in the garage and the pieces he ripped off for his murals have gotten larger and larger. Ben draws for at least an hour daily, he will on some days work away at this for up to three hours. I enjoy watching his determination and the planning that goes into his work. He is improving drastically every week and now it is difficult to tell his pictures and mine apart...my artistic talents peaked at Kindergarten. I have higher hopes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...