Thursday, June 7, 2012

Growing Up!









We took the boys to a local park for the long weekend that had some carnival games, car show, face painting and children's entertainment. When asked for volunteers to come up onstage Ben's hand shot up. This boy is more of a watch and observe for awhile before dipping a toe in kinda guy moreso than a dive right in kinda guy. I wasn't sure if he knew what he was volunteering for and tried to warn him what that meant but before I could get a word out he heard "Boy in the white!" and he ran up onstage! I could hardly believe it! He took his role as egg shaker very seriously and has his reward button proudly displayed on a shelf in his bedroom. He has become so confident in his abilities, responsible and capable. If four year old Ben has been such a joy I can't wait to see what five brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...