Friday, March 29, 2013
Day Eight Seven.
Our Awesome five year old!
Ben is five and a HALF to more precise. Which is what he prefers. He is very exact and particular and likes things to be done right. He tries very hard to do well in everything he does (unless he is in a "mood" and then...watch out!). He is funny and kind and very sweet. He has a great sense of humor and an interest in magic tricks, jokes, dancing and his next meal (of which there are at least a day for him! these boys love to eat!). Ben is a good brother and likes to help Jake with whatever he can, and will care for Ella like a seasoned brother can. He is very bright and asks questions I have to research the answers to frequently! He is reading well now and can pick up most of children' books and read them. Ben participates in 3 preschool programs, a midweek church program, an arts and crafts club and a science club. He is looking forward to playing soccer soon. Ben's favorite things (according to him...today...) are;
favorite meal- salmon
favorite dessert- coconut ice cream
favorite colour- the rainbow
what are your favorite things to do- eat, get stickers and go to birthday parties.
favorite toy- superero's
favorite book- a new one from the library.
What kind of job would you have when you are older- I still don't know for sure but I think maybe a rocket scientist (he is into "orbital mechanics right now that he is learning about with Jon....I can't keep up).
If you were an animal what would you be? A Tarantula... because they are scary!
If you were a superhero what would your power be? I am a super hero; Ben-N and I have every power there is! I have 2 brains, I can run super fast, faster than the Flash and I can shoot things and I can fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment