We recently had our family photo's taken. They turned out beautifully and I am so happy that she captured these moments. I am grateful to say that the happy, healthy glowing faces that are seen in these shots are true to life. They have not been touched up, they have not been enhanced, they are not pretending to be something they are not. My little family is actually this healthy, this happy and this loved.
A story I wouldn't want to forget (even though I think I do right now~)
Elizabeth went to the hair salon with me a little while ago. She watched me with my head over the salon sink very intently. She took in every detail of the experience. A few days later, she and her little girlfriends that I babysit during the week alerted me to the suspicious absence with unusual silence. I heard commotion in the bathroom and fearfully opened the door. Ella and friends looked at me, thrilled with themselves for the hair salon they had set up. Ella had each little girl put their head over the toilet while she carefully poured water over their hair with her teapot. They stood grinning at me with (clean!) toilet water dripping down their faces. "Ella give haircuts!" she proudly declared.
(They all had baths.)

No comments:
Post a Comment