Monday, October 12, 2015

September

My favorite time of year always brings a feeling of new beginnings no matter how many years out of school I am. I still have the urge to buy new shoes...and maybe a backpack!

Since we are still enjoying home schooling...we settled for the apple orchard (and the kids all got new shoes anyway:)

We  enjoyed summer temperatures into the end of the month, savoring every moment we can in the sun knowing that the sweaters we carry in the evenings are a sign of the inevitable colder days.

Jacob and Elizabeth are having so much fun at farm school and cooking classes on Saturday mornings while Ben is still an avid soccer player, martial artist and pianist. He is hoping to start trumpet lessons this fall as well. They are all eager to get back to swimming in the springtime.

Ella has started ballet classes during the week and as much as I enrolled her just because she looks adorable in her dance outfit, she really enjoys it and counts down the days until she can go back to "Ms. Casey's dance class". She feels like such a big girl with a class all on her own to attend.

We are also enjoying two home school classes during a moms group that I was lucky enough to find mid week which is something we all can look forward to!










 ***Jacob is wearing is snake shirt on backwards for fear the snake would scare Matthew when he looks at him:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...