Sunday, November 22, 2015

Miss Ella




Queen Elsa Elizabeth Annabella Joy as she prefers to be called is growing up so fast. She is such a delightful girl and makes us laugh every day! She loves her ballet class, her brothers, who she calls her sweeties and everything princess. She is also tough and bossy, a kind helper and a good friend.
Recently she was talking sternly to Ben about something as he was not listening to her and said - ELIZABETH ANNABELLA JOY! YOU LISTEN TO ME! he laughed and said - But Ella! That is not my name! And she shrugged and said...ya but I dont know YOUR whole name!
Ella loves to play Mommy, in which she imitates everything I do. It is so funny to see how she perceives me and how she remembers all the smallest details of things I do that I dont even realize until I am watching her. If I invite her to help me grocery shop it is the highlight of her week! We sure love this little cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...