


Matthew is a Mama's boy. He needs to be within eyesight or arms reach pretty much all the time. He will visit with others briefly but he is pretty eager to get back to his Mama...which I can't say I mind. It makes getting dinner ready a little challenging but I will pick his cuddles anyday! Matthew is a sweetheart; an affectionate, cuddly, snuggly sweetheart! When he wakes up in the morning he is heard practicing his enthusiastic "HI-YA's" and when I open the door he is already flapping his arm in his mastered wave and needs to make the rounds. Each face is greeted with the same grin and "HI-YA!". He certainly follows his siblings in appetite! He breaks into a giggle if he sees a banana and watermelon? -you just made his day! So far the only thing he really doesn't care for is anything with potato in it. He loves veggies- cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, those are the first things off his plate! We just love this boy so much! He is such a precious delightful boy! I cannot believe he is almost a year old. In some ways I feel like he was just born and in others I cannot imagine a time when he wasn't here!
No comments:
Post a Comment