*Yes, Jacob's "kissing" face is the sweetest thing. Ask him to pucker up and you will get a full on mouth lock with lots of slobber. They are the BEST.
Happy V-day!! Had to comment because I know ALL ABOUT those kinds of kisses. How is it they can simultaneously be the worst and the best kisses in the world?? :) Love to all the Neebs from all the Blakeneys!
Love from us too... I am afraid to head over to the big picture because I will be jealous of your beautiful V day photo's...I know it! okay...now I have to see... :)
Happy V-day!! Had to comment because I know ALL ABOUT those kinds of kisses. How is it they can simultaneously be the worst and the best kisses in the world?? :)
ReplyDeleteLove to all the Neebs from all the Blakeneys!
Love from us too... I am afraid to head over to the big picture because I will be jealous of your beautiful V day photo's...I know it!
ReplyDeleteokay...now I have to see... :)