So Ben had a 35 minute nap in the car. I do not know how that possibly equates to extending his bedtime by 4.5 hours. But yes. These photographs were taken at 11:30pm.
Ben loves to do crafts in his room when he goes to bed. We let him bring up the supplies and he makes spaceships, party decorations, knight armor, pinata's, treasure maps...and on and on. Who am I to interrupt the creativity...what if Picasso's mother had broken up the party? (or maybe she did take the lamp out of his bedroom after 8:30...explaining why his work looks like it was done in total darkness...hmmm). Anyhow, I am glad he has found (yet another) thing he loves...and that I usually have an "I love you" card waiting for me in the morning....(Mommy, can you write "Mommy, I love you" on this paper- but DON"T LOOK AT IT!...it's a SURPRISE!)
thats hilarious that he does night time crafts.. awesome!!!
ReplyDelete