Rounding out October is our trip to the patch! This year we braved the corn maze. I took Ben and cut through some corn rows off the path and got turned around. Then I realized Jon had the epi pens and I had the kid. That is a problem. I had to yell for Jon (who we were trying to scare...so much for that) to come and somehow find us. He didn't want to cut through the corn rows (because the sign at the start kindly advised "for the enjoyment of everyone" that we stay on the trail. He hesitated to leave said trail (he is very literal) until I was getting annoyed. He bumbled something about "cheating in the corn maze" and begrudgingly lead Jacob through the tall stalks....right into a big family group entering the maze. "HEY! That man is CHEATING!" a little loud mouth pointed at Jon coming out of the row, head down.
I laughed. He didn't.
Otherwise we had fun...Ben picked out the biggest pumpkin he could carry and then he picked out 3 for Jacob too.
Here is Ben and I this year...and in 2008...he has grown so old! Hopefully I have not.
No comments:
Post a Comment