I usually decorate for Christmas the day after Jon's birthday in the middle of November. This November...I was lucky to make it off the couch to reach the bathroom by the time my breakfast made it's second appearance. Christmas was the last thing I had energy for. Fortunately as the weeks go by I am slowly feeling better and better with a few days here and there that I actually felt human again! Today was one of those days so quickly we baked up some cookies, dipped some pretzels in chocolate and rustled up the Christmas cd's. We had ourselves a tree trimming party for 4 (and 3/9th's) and got our house Christmafied! I feel much more festive now that the soft glow of a Christmas tree is in our window.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Christmas IS coming!
I usually decorate for Christmas the day after Jon's birthday in the middle of November. This November...I was lucky to make it off the couch to reach the bathroom by the time my breakfast made it's second appearance. Christmas was the last thing I had energy for. Fortunately as the weeks go by I am slowly feeling better and better with a few days here and there that I actually felt human again! Today was one of those days so quickly we baked up some cookies, dipped some pretzels in chocolate and rustled up the Christmas cd's. We had ourselves a tree trimming party for 4 (and 3/9th's) and got our house Christmafied! I feel much more festive now that the soft glow of a Christmas tree is in our window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment