Friday, December 23, 2011

Moving Day


I told Ben that we had sold our house and were going to move to a new home in the spring time, he didn't really seem to have much of a reaction to this. I assumed he really didn't have a frame of reference for it and thought I would simply bring it up again closer to April. Little did I know the wheels were turning and a while later I heard Ben call down "Okay Mommy! I am ready to go!"
He had packed up everything he wanted to bring with him (in plastic grocery bags...) and was standing by the door waiting to leave. To say that unpacking was entertaining would be an understatement- he had mostly toys, a box of cereal, socks, some books, his markers, a baby bottle and diaper for Jacob, the tv remote control, my itouch (that he likes to play games on) and his firefighter boots.
I am still laughing.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...