Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From the Inside!


Here SHE is!
She looks perfect, we can't WAIT to meet little Missy!

*The top picture is her face, the second is her the back of her head and spine and the last is her profile. You can't see in the pictures as we could on the screen but she has chubby little cheeks, full lips and kept rubbing her face with her little hands. Her Daddy melted right there on the floor.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for PINK!!!!!! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I'm sooooo excited for you! She will be one lucky little lady with two big brothers to look out for her! I'm also slightly jealous. I long for a little girl. I'll love and adore my three boys though, and continue to hope for a girl in the future :) I really want to send you hair bows and pink dresses, and well anything girly just to satisfy a bit of my desire for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...