Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Wondering...


So I have this feeling that there is a little girl who will one day belong to our family. I don't know when, but I feel like we will have some pink in our home one day.
Oh I don't even have to say that I love boys to bits. I would have 100 of those stinking little muddy boys who smooch their Mommy and leave slobber on her cheeks.
But one day we will have a little princess too...I just know it.

So I kind of buy clothes for her... sometimes. Only when I see something so fabulous I can't resist and when that fabulous something is on sale...I buy it. You know, for our "one day girl".

I went to a mom to mom sale last weekend (these are my addiction...they are like a big indoor garage sale of childrens items and clothes) and there was a woman who must have had the best dressed little girl in the entire city selling her clothes...more like giving them away...and I couldn't resist. I came home with a whole darn bag.

While I going through them to wash before I tuck wistfully in the "one day girl's" bin of fabulousness I wondered what she may look like...which was the time that her future big brother came wondering in...and...yes I did...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Eli and Silas are always my models for all my sweet little girl things. They'll survive! You're going to make cute girls one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...