Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Convenient!



The bedrooms in our new house presented a bit of pressure on the gender of this baby. Though the painters were on standby...
It is a little too pink for my taste- I am thinking the future three year old girl in our family would be a little upset if I painted over the perfect princess retreat. So it will stay...and the boys can keep the race car room ( I am not a fan of the "theme" bedroom...but they love it!).

I do love the third floor finished attic...I have big plans for this space...but again, I have to wait for the novelty of the princess, Thomas and Cars murals to wear off before I make any drastic changes.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that attic space!!! *swoon* Looks AMAZING, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That attic looks awesome! Perfect! So happy to hear about your baby girl news - I'll have to keep you posted about my baby too - seriously, if I'm having a boy, we should trade closets, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is difficult for me to hold back from coveting that attic.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your attic!! Seriously jealous here!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...