Lets pretend that my mirror is not nearly this dirty...I knew how to turn my flash off and my face was in the picture...
Hello third trimester! Hello Heartburn and leg cramps. (Which after a first trimester of dry heaving and migraines...I am happy to be here! Funny thing, perspective...)
Assuredly after this photo was taken I could see that I am not AS big as I feel like I am. I FEEL gigantic. Now I know... I still have a long way to go. I hope this last trimester goes by as quickly as the second did. I can hardly imagine life with a new baby again...a little GIRL baby at that! And yet I can't remember a time when she hasn't been present in our life to some degree...lingering in the background. We have been expecting her for a long time. I felt her when I was pregnant with Ben and again with Jacob... It wasn't that I wanted a girl over a boy, I just really felt like there was a girl in our family...she has been named and been shopped for, for 5 years.
***This was the baby's closet in 2007...before we found out it was Ben coming first! (it would have made your head spin how fast that closet went from pink to blue...but I kept everything...and went through it all again when we were expecting Jacob!)

And finally...here she comes! We can't wait to meet this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment