Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ella is One Month Old!






Ella! It can't be true!!!!
She has already been here for a month. I simply can't go over it. I will try to overcome my shock and get right to her one month fact.

1- Ella is just the sweetest little baby girl there ever was.

What more can I add...? Well, the technical stuff like...she is staying awake longer during the day and sleeping for longer at night. She is slowly uncurling her newborn self and experiencing the fun of leg kicking.
She sleeps well in her cradle swing and her swaddle blanket, she is on a good routine with more predictable sleep/wake times. Ella is a content baby and not very fussy. She calms down right away if she hears music or is sung to.
She is adored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...