Monday, December 31, 2012

The End.

2012. You are the year I wish to forget. In four and a half hours I will not have to write your number again. I can pretend you never happened (and the little evidence of mid year will fudge her age for the rest of her life).

You were  hard on us. We are not coming out of it unscathed, but we are coming out of it and for that I am grateful. We are hopeful, that a new start is in store for us.
We are rejoice-full.
We will continue to chose joy, even when that is the hardest road to take. When depression, self pity, exhaustion and resentment are looking like an easier place to land we will continue to see the little bits of life that are worth smiling over. And they are here. Always.

2013. Be gentle with us.
We are still smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...