For the last two months at least someone has been sick in this house. I am SO tired of illness. Whatever needs to happen for this family to be healthy will be small in comparison to the pay-off. Jacob has been getting it the worst. He woke up sick again this morning "Mommy" he said with droopy eyes, "can you just hold me?" and by the time I got him to the clinic his fever was 105! We are waiting to hear back about his x rays, but in the meantime he is one poor miserable guy! Even I was sick...which never happens! It can't! No one else has a hope if mom goes down! Fortunately our moms came to the rescue. I say that awesome mothers are the ones who run into your mess when everyone else would run in the opposite direction. We have sure been thankful for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment