7 Months.
What a girl she is!
1- Crawling!
2- Standing!
3- Talking! (Swears daddy...who claims she says Dada...I'll let him have it).
4- The smilliest, happiest, giggliest baby.
5- She is SO full of life. She is just so happy to try anything new.
6- She is starting to get a little bit shy with strangers. She will visit for a few moments but prefers to be with Mommy or Daddy. She will always share a smile but is now quick to glance at me quickly and then bury her head in my shoulder.
7- Ella eat everything! We call her the little goat! I have dislodged numerous interesting things from her mouth. The boys have to do a carpet sweep now before I set her on the ground.
8- Ella knows her name and understands lots of words. We are going to start signing with her, I suspect she will pick it up pretty quickly. I think she has lots to say!
We love you Ella. You have made this last 8 months such a happy time. You have brought a tremendous amount of joy and love to our family.
She is adoooorrraaablllleee!!! I started signing with the boys....they've started signing "Milk" "more" and "eat".....in their own ways. It made life SO much easier with payton once he learned how to sign...so I'm excited for the twins to keep learning. I can't believe how much Ella is doing! crawling and Standing at 7 months! Payton was taking steps by 9 months, walking by 10, and running by 12. I bet she is the same way :) Good luck!!
ReplyDelete