Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day Fifty.

As Jon says "the force is strong with this one". Ben is so obsessed with star wars. He has never actually seen it. He and Jake play it all day though..they fight storm troopers (Jake is Chewie..always) and rescue Princess Leia and whatever else Ben decides based on details he can get out of Jon and a few You Tube clips he has got his hands on. He REALLY wants to watch it. I REALLY think he is too young. He won't give it up. "But Mommy I just KNOW I LOVE it so much!" And his dad chimes in..."Ya Mom....we just know he LOVES it SO much..." and so...I relented (after reading the "plugged in parent" reviews on appropriateness...it seems most cartoons today are worse than the action films of 40 years ago.) Here they are. 
The inaugural watching of the star wars. A big moment in a little boys life. So I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...