Sunday, February 3, 2013
Day Thirty Three.
Ben (or Ben.N. His super hero alias) is very convincing of his super powers. They come in especially handy when I need help with anything because "Ben.N" is quick to rescue in most circumstances.
Gramma made he and Jacob ("Jakey-Super") these capes and they wear them a lot.
Ben is concerned about his lack of flying though.
"Mommy do ALL the superhero's fly"?
"One way or another, I think they all do, yes/"
"Mmm. That is what I thought".
He spend some time then running up and down the hall leaping off the step. Again and again.
Finally he requested I take some photo's of his running leaps.
"Can you take my picture while I run and jump to see why I am not exactly flying"?
Oh Ben.N. You are a superhero to me, even if you can't "exactly fly".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment