Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lessons From a Boy

Yesterday, like most days, we walked up the street to our box to see what mail it held for us.
When we got there however we were saddened to see there was nothing. Ben tried our key on all 29 other boxes to see if perhaps there must have been a mistake. Unfortunately we had to give up and go home empty handed.

When we went back today, we found an arm full waiting for us. With delight Ben took it all out piece by piece and put it in the stroller basket as usual. Today, however, he careful took a brightly coloured envelope and placed it back in the box, shut the door and locked it.

Confussed I asked him, "Ben why did you leave a letter behind"?

"So I will know there will be mail tomorrow and I will be happy".

Way to make your own happiness Ben!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...