Sunday, November 21, 2010

10/12

Ten months old!

(weren't you just born?)

1- You love going up the stairs...you pound the step and laugh maniacally at your achomplishemt.

2- You have the most heartbreaking cry...sob. When something doesn't go your way you collapse in disappointment at the closed dishwasher that you NEEDED to climb into or the stair gate that Mommy shut just as you almost got away with your daring adventure. You pop your lip out and put your bum in the air with your head burried in the floor and sob and sob with big fat tears until Mommy tickles you until your laughing again.

3- You radiate happiness. I can only dream that you retain this most wonderful quality. You are always smiling and it takes only a grin or a poke to have you collapsing in giggles.

4- You have started snorting when you laugh really hard, which makes Mommy laugh and you, in turn laugh harder.

5- You can "sniff", wave, give high fives, and give awesome hugs and open mouth kisses.

6- You say "Mama" very clearly and appropriately only to me. It makes my heart blow up and wrap itself around you, I love to hear it sooooo much! I love when you call me when I am in the shower from your crib; " Maaaaaama...Maaaaaaaa Maa!" When come and get you, you collapse in your bed laughing and wiggling.

7- I think you say Ben and Daddy too but they just sound like "Bah" and "Deh".

8- You hate to get dressed or in any way manipulated into clothes. You arch your back in ways I didn't know possible.

9- You love to play with cars now and make the appropriate noises...until Ben usually snatches them from you... I am sorry about that... we are working on it.

10- We are debating entering you into an eating contest. The other night for dinner alone you ate half a chicken breast, potatoes, avocado, corn, carrots, toast, applesauce and some cantaloupe. Then we stopped even though you wanted more because we thought you might actually blow out your stomach! We could not believe you were still shoveling food in your mouth. So far there is no food you refuse.

We love you Jacob!!!! You are such an amazing little boy, you glow with spirit, charm and spunk. You delight me everyday.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...