To the big 3-0 that is! One more year Jonny-cakes, but till them you can hang out in the cool twenties with meeeee!
That's right, Jon is 29 today!
As is my fashion on a birthday, here is a tribute to my one and only.
I call Jon the "Jon-athon" because to be him is a like running a 24 hour marathon. He does so much in a day, I am unsure how he gets even half of it accomplished. From a demanding job he gives his all too he stirs up some magic energy to come home and roll around on the floor with his boys who are over the moon for him. He does baths, diapers, tuck ins and extra kisses with enthusiasm. He gives me foot massages and throws in a load of laundry without being asked. Despite his love of golf, guns, and fast cars he can throw on an apron, cook a full roast chicken dinner to drool over and bake a chocolate cake from scratch like nobody's business. Oh, did I mention he smells awesome and has a butt made for dark denim?
Jon (athon...) sports a level of humility that would make him blush too deeply if I mentioned all that he does for others. If anyone in need even looks in his direction he is there. Anyone asking him to do a small task, will be met with an outcome always exceeding expectation. Jon is funny, like really really funny, he makes me laugh everyday. He spoils me, indulges me and tries his best to make me happy (quite successfully). In the husband lottery, I am certain I got the jackpot. As a bonus our boys get to have him as a father...those lucky lucky boys! He loves them so much and is so much fun. There is nothing he won't do for them. In turn they simply adore him. I am so happy that they have a role model like him to emulate and look up to. He does not disappoint in his example. Jon is also a smarty pants. He knows just about everything...except exactly just how crazy I am about him!
I love you!!!!!
Enjoy your last year in the twenties!
Jennxoxoxoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment