Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent




I made an advent calender out of Mittens Gramma used to hold Christmas dinner cutlery in a couple of years ago. I was happy to put them to good use with some help from a cricut (and a generous friend) for the fabric numbers (don't look too closely...we worked on it until almost midnight and were so tired we forgot "16"). I put scrapbook paper on some wooden clothes pins and magnets on the other side. Each morning Noellie, our thoughtful Christmas elf leaves a small treat and materials for an activity or craft.
On December first (a sick day...) we received a Franklin Christmas book and DVD to watch. On day two we received some Christmas tree cutouts and paints to decorate them with.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha we need to make 16 before the 16th comes! remind me to grab a fabric square and mitten when i see you monday night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...